Nancy O’Dell Recovering from Knee Surgery | - Blog Hanz -
Breaking News
recent

Nancy O’Dell Recovering from Knee Surgery



Nancy O’Dell was one of the many stars injured while training for Dancing with the Stars this season, only Nancy’s injury resulted in a torn meniscus in two places, and arthroscopic knee surgery March 20. Nancy is currently resting at home. She says:

"When the surgeon saw the inside of my knee, it was worse than he expected. To quote him, the meniscus in my knee was ’shredded’. It looked like a snow globe."

OUCH!

Nancy’s husband helped her get around after surgery:

"My husband had to carry me up and down the stairs, even to the bathroom … now, that’s love!"

"I have to keep my leg elevated as much as possible, so I spend a lot of time in bed or on the couch."

Nancy watches Dancing with the Stars with her baby girl:

"My baby girl claps loudly at the end of each dance," she says of daughter Ashby, who turns 2 in June. "She particularly seems to like Steve-O!"

How cute!

Nancy has a new book called Full of Life, which will be in bookstores April 14.

Get well soon Nancy.
hanz

hanz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related

Powered by Blogger.