Emma Watson Is Next Into The Nightclub | - Blog Hanz -
Breaking News
recent

Emma Watson Is Next Into The Nightclub



Emma Watson heads to the trendy Bungalow 8 nightclub after attending the premiere of The Damned United on Wednesday (March 18) in London.

“Finding someone that you like, or who likes you, is always difficult at my age,” the 18-year-old British actress said. “But being famous complicates things much more. I suppose that some boys feel a bit intimidated by me and stay on their guard.”

“I’ve got my driving licence and bought myself a car, a grey Toyota Prius,” Emma told the Daily Telegraph. “And now I can drink alcohol! I feel more free to do what I want to do, and I suppose that I have to be more responsible for myself. That’s a big change.”
hanz

hanz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related

Powered by Blogger.