Hepatitis B | - Blog Hanz -
Breaking News
recent

Hepatitis B

Description

* Hepatitis refers to an inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis B is a specific type of hepatitis caused by the hepatitis B virus, which is usually transmitted by blood products, or sexually. Hepatitis B can cause an acute infection or a chronic (persistent) one.

Risk Factors

* Homosexual behavior
* Intravenous drug abuse
* Medical professionals
* Hemodialysis workers
* Infants of mothers with hepatitis B


Symptoms

First phase (lasts 2-3 weeks):
* Fatigue
* Not "feeling well"
* Loss of appetite
* Nasal discharge
* Sore throat
* Skin rashes
* Joint pain
* Fever or chills
* Nausea/vomiting
* Abdominal pain
* Diarrhea or constipation

Second (Icteric) phase (occurs 5-10 days after first phase):
* Yellow skin or eyes
* Usually other symptoms improve
* Third (convalescent) phase:
* Continued steady improvement
* Chronic persistent hepatitis:
* May have none
* Fatigue
* Loss of appetite
* Chronic active hepatitis:
* May have none
* Fatigue
* Yellow skin or eyes may be present

Diagnosis
* Skin-yellow skin or eyes
* Liver tenderness
* Spleen tenderness
* Elevated AST, ALT, and total bilirubin
* Hepatitis B antibody testing to confirm diagnosis
* Acute: positive HBsAg, HbeAg, Anti-HBc IgM
* Chronic persistent: positive HBsAg, positive Anti-Hbe IgG
* Chronic active hepatitis: positive HBsAg, Anti HBc IgG (& low levels IgM), HbeAg
* Liver biopsy to diagnose chronic forms

Similar Conditions

* Mononucleosis
* Hepatitis A
* Hepatitis C
* Cytomegalovirus
* Q fever
* Drug-induced liver disease
* Secondary syphilis
* Cholecystitis
* Alcoholic hepatitis
* Autoimmune hepatitis

Complications

* Infection with delta agent. This is a secondary agent on top of the infection with hepatitis B. It can make the infection much more severe. Diagnosis is made by checking for anti-HDV in the blood.
* Hepatocellular (liver) cancer-patients who have been infected with hepatitis B are at much higher risk of developing liver cancer
* Liver cirrhosis



Treatment

* Acute hepatitis:
* Avoid Tylenol and alcoholic beverages. Bed rest as needed. No medical treatment.
* Chronic active hepatitis:
* Alpha-Interferon
* Lamivudine

Prevention

* Hepatitis B vaccine:
* Hepatitis B vaccine now exists and is routinely given during childhood immunizations. It is also given to high-risk adults, e.g., medical professionals.
* Hepatitis B immune globulin immunization for pregnant mothers
* Universal blood precautions
* Condoms may reduce or eliminate the chances of contracting hepatitis B from sexual relations.





hanz

hanz

4 comments:

  1. Am Susan, Dr. Ekpiku herbal medicine is a good remedy for Hepatitis B , I was a carrier of Hepatitis B and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ekpiku cure Hepatitis B, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 10 days before going for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm Hepatitis B negative after the test,Today i am so happy because i'm free from Hepatitis B disease with the help of Dr. Ekpiku Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ekpiku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible you can reach him on his email i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call him +2348073673757) THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS .CANCER. CANCER...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hepatitis B carrier, and I found it out 3 years ago when I need some medical test for applying for a job. It scares me a lot, and I have been so hopeless since I heard it, I feel like I’m an outcast and different from others. I cry all night, I can’t think properly, I’m so down. Even my doctor advised that I cannot transmit the virus using same utensils, saliva, etc., except if I have sexual intercourse. I’m still sick, no one in my family has this disease. And I don’t know where I got it. I have taken blood tests many times and my liver is okay, and I never feel pain in my body, but I can’t sleep well every night since I have known my situation.I came on the internet to see if I will be able to get any Information as to curing this disease, on my search i saw various testimony about (Abumere herbal center) who cure Hepatitis and all manners of diseases,i contact them, and I got Hepatitis b medicine, after the period of days given to me by the MED LAB, i was completely cure, CONTACT THEM IF YOU ARE diagnosed OF HEPATITIS B VIRUS or any other sickness, email. abumereherbalcentre gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  3. (MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM HEPATITIS B VIRUS)
    I was diagnosed of hepatitis in 2012 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal clinic from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal clinic via his email, they prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, they gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 5-7 weeks of usage, I am now free from the virus, i was tasted negative. Contact this great herbal clinic via there email healthherbalclinic@gmail.com or website on www.healthherbalclinic.weebly.com Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been suffering from (HEPATITIS B) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the Internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Herpes and Cancer) by this Man DR Ebhota and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to DR Ebhota telling him about my (HEPATITIS B) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as DR Ebhota told me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold be cure,and it was true, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any deadly disease you can call him or whatsapp him true his mobile contact on,[ +2349035324155 ]or email him,[ drebhota123456@gmail.com ]him,sir i am indeed greatful for the help,i also promise to share his testimony for three years,i would have been no more if not him,i advise any one out there how need his herb to contact him for his help.

    ReplyDelete

Related

Powered by Blogger.