Elton John Covers 'Parade' This Weekend | - Blog Hanz -
Breaking News
recent

Elton John Covers 'Parade' This Weekend



Elton John covers this Sunday’s issue of Parade magazine and speaks about how his life’s changed since he hit the scene.

Here’s what the 62-year-old musician had to share:

On Christianity: “I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems. On the cross, he forgave the people who crucified him. Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don’t know what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East — you’re as good as dead.”

On connecting with partner David Furnish: “I was attracted to David immediately. He was very well dressed, very shy. The next night we had dinner. After it, we consummated our relationship. We fell in love very quickly.”

On making mistakes in love: “I’d always choose someone younger. I wanted to smother them with love. I’d take them around the world, try to educate them. One after another they got a Cartier watch, a Versace outfit, maybe a sports car. They didn’t have jobs. They were reliant on me. I did this repeatedly. In six months they were bored and hated my guts because I’d taken their lives and self-worth away. I hadn’t intended to.”


HOT SITE --> http://www.schoolloansconsolidation.co.cc
hanz

hanz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related

Powered by Blogger.