Jay-Z & Mr Hudson: ‘Young Forever’ Video! | - Blog Hanz -
Breaking News
recent

Jay-Z & Mr Hudson: ‘Young Forever’ Video!


Check out the latest from Jay-Z and Mr Hudson - it’s their video together for “Young Forever”.

JustJared.com caught up with Mr Hudson and asked what recording the song was like!

“It was really fun to do,” Mr Hudson shared. “We did it in a couple of hours - it’s just this big beat and I’m singing, like, stupidly high. I probably couldn’t do it now with my throat as it is, it’s proper up there on the 50th floor.”

“Kanye certainly has picked me up and said, ‘This guy deserves to be playing in arenas,’ so I thought I might as well make a sound that will belong in those spaces.”


HOT SITE --> http://www.schoolloansconsolidation.co.cc


hanz

hanz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related

Powered by Blogger.