Emma Watson: Brown Freshman Orientation! | - Blog Hanz -
Breaking News
recent

Emma Watson: Brown Freshman Orientation!



Emma Watson and the class of 2013 attend freshman orientation at Brown University on Friday (September 4) in Providence, Rhode Island.

The day after, the 19-year-old British actress was seen grabbing Starbucks with friends and family. Her boyfriend Jay Barrymore has also been spotted on campus.

Emma arrived on campus via helicopter on Wednesday, September 2. Not a typical way to start off the school year! In addition to her literature course load, Emma is taking a geology class this semester.

“I want to be normal,” the Harry Potter starlet has said. “I really want anonymity. I want to do [the college experience] properly, like everyone else. As long as I don’t walk in and see, like, Harry Potter posters everywhere, I’ll be fine.”
hanz

hanz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related

Powered by Blogger.