Billy Joel Divorcing Katie Lee | - Blog Hanz -
Breaking News
recent

Billy Joel Divorcing Katie Lee



The wife of Katie Lee (27) was caught allegedly cheating with Yigal Azrouel (36) in April, so Billy Joel (59) has decided it’s best to divorce her. Joel’s rep released this statement:

"After nearly five years of marriage Billy Joel and Katie Lee Joel have decided to separate. This decision is a result of much thoughtful consideration. Billy and Katie remain caring friends with admiration and respect for each other.”

We’ll see about that if the divorce gets nasty.

Only one day before the announcement some tabloids claimed Joel was purchasing an Italian restaurant for Katie in the Hamptons.

Billy Joel’S Daughter Alexa Ray and ex wife Christie Brinkley voiced their reaction to the divorce news to Extra:

Alexa: “I’m the first person he told.”

Christie: “I’m very sad that this has happened and I wish them both happiness”

Alexa responds when asked if her dad talked to her about everything:

Alexa: "Of course. I’m the first person he told. Absolutely, yeah."

Christie and Alexa react to the news of Billy and Katie Lee’s separation:

Christie: "All I can say is he’s a wonderful father to Alexa. We’ve remained friends. We’ve been friends for many, many years, so obviously I’m very sad that this has happened and I wish them both happiness. Alexa is doing great actually. She’s fine."

Alexa: "If my dad’s happy, I’m happy and I respect any decision that he makes, and I’m 100% behind him. So you know, I’m very protective of my father, so I want him to be happy. She [Christie] and my dad are really good friends. They’ve always been very, very supportive of each other throughout trials and tribulations or any successes. They’ve always been there for each other, so I’m lucky to have such supportive parents."

Katie got what she wanted, and Billy got some momentary happiness. We hope he begins his next relationship with someone closer to his own age.
hanz

hanz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related

Powered by Blogger.