Kendra Wilkinson: Pregnancy Photo Shoot! | - Blog Hanz -
Breaking News
recent

Kendra Wilkinson: Pregnancy Photo Shoot!



Philadelphia Eagles football player Hank Baskett holds onto the pregnant belly of his wife, Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson, at their East Coast home during a special photo shoot.

Here’s what Kendra wrote on her official blog, “The other day Hank and I did a preg photo shoot at our new east coast home and I wanted to share a few behind-the-scenes pics with all of u! Being pregnant has been such an amazing and exciting experience for both of us and we wanted to have these photos as a reminder of this incredible time in our lives :)”

She continued, “Can u guys believe how much my belly has grown??? I feel like it was just yesterday that it was a teeny tiny bump lololol. I love the pic of Hank and I on the stairs…it makes me smile every time I look at it!!!”
hanz

hanz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related

Powered by Blogger.