Jessica Simpson: New Puppy Love! | - Blog Hanz -
Breaking News
recent

Jessica Simpson: New Puppy Love!



Jessica Simpson spends some quality time with her BFF hairstylist Ken Paves and his three Saluki dogs in Los Angeles on Monday (Aug. 3).

WWD recvently asked the 29-year-old singer how she feels about her new licensed lingerie at Vandale. Jessica answered, It is important to me personally…to be able to wear my own line. Vandale is developing a great collection of feminine, sexy, regular and full-figured bras which are going to be amazing. We are also working on a sleepwear collection that I know I will live in. We have focused on using really soft fabrics that feel good against your skin. The whole line centers around great basics for every day that are comfortable and fit your body. We spent a lot of time on the details. I really wanted to make this line special.”
hanz

hanz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related

Powered by Blogger.