Drew Barrymore Covers Gotham Magazine | - Blog Hanz -
Breaking News
recent

Drew Barrymore Covers Gotham Magazine



Drew Barrymore shows off the latest fashionable chunky bracelets on the April 2009 cover of Niche Media’s Gotham magazine.

The 34-year-old actress secluded herself for three months to prepare for her emotionally demanding role as “Little Edie” in HBO’s upcoming Grey Gardens. Drew shared, “I didn’t speak on the phone or watch television or read the newspaper and BlackBerry or speak to my family or one friend for three months… I felt I had to isolate myself. It was really painful for me not to have contact with the people I love. I felt like it would be fraudulent to talk on a cell phone- ‘Like, yeah, I’ll call you back in a second’- and walk back on set and pretend I’m this person who wouldn’t even know what a cell phone was.”

In related news, Drew and her former flame Justin Long will reunite on the silver screen for the upcoming romantic comedy Going the Distance. they will act out a long-distance relationship who come to realize that they both would be happier dating someone closer in proximity.
hanz

hanz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related

Powered by Blogger.