Nicole Richie Launches New Collection | - Blog Hanz -
Breaking News
recent

Nicole Richie Launches New Collection



Nicole Richie and longtime love Joel Madden get charitable for the Esprit Grand Opening Celebration held at an Esprit store on Thursday (March 3) in Santa Monica Calif.

The 27-year-old expectant mom and her 30-year-old rocker husband were amazed at the support as 10% of proceed from purchases were be donated to the Richie-Madden Children’s Foundation.

Speaking at the event, Nicole shared, “We’re very humbled. Esprit has been around for so long. I was wearing Esprit when I was a kid. It’s just so amazing that someone like Esprit is supporting something that we started, it’s actually really amazing.”

On her blog, Nicole announced that she’s launching a new collection.

“I am so excited to announce this new venture,” says Nicole. “Majestic Mills and the Cytrynbaums’ expertise and impeccable reputation in the fashion industry makes them the perfect partners to help realize my design vision. I am devoted to creating unique and beautiful pieces that I would want to be enjoyed by everyone.”
hanz

hanz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related

Powered by Blogger.